[Fredslist] Meeting Space- Gotham Young Pros

Jennifer Berger jenniber93 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 14:33:44 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham,

The Young Pros are in need of a meeting space!

 In order to focus a bit on professional development, the Gotham Young Pros try
to have a speaker join us every once and a while to give a formal talk.  As we
do not regularly use the Friar's Club, we are finding it hard to secure a free
meeting place that is quiet enough to have a speaker and is available in the
evenings 7pm and later.

A bar or restaurant with a private room is great as it is nice to offer food or
drinks in the evening, but we cannot pay for a room fee or meet most minimums.
It is important that we keep such events free (with cash bar or optional food),
to keep annual costs low for our group.

Please let us know if anyone has an idea for a free meeting space that would fit
those requirements.

Thank you!

Jenny Berger and Leah Bourne
Co-Chairs, Gotham Young Professionals