[Fredslist] Renato for all the information about Bermuda

bonnie schinagle bschinagle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:13:21 EDT 2010

Margareit Itz of Protravel did a great job setting us up for our vacation.
 Margareit's contact information is:

Protravel International Inc.

10 East 53rd Street

New York NY 10022

212-702-2666 phone

877-702-2600 x 666
646-792-3951 fax

Thanks to Scott Bloom for the referral and Jane Present for having founded
Protravel.  At the end of the day, my husband and I simply crashed.   I
finished Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried  and relaxed.  It was a much
needed recharge.  As for the book, it was remarkably well crafted.  I
recommend Protravel, Bermuda and The Things They Carried highly!