[Fredslist] FW: FABULOUS CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT AVAILABLE NOW

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Fri Jul 2 10:53:09 EDT 2010

Greetings Gotham,

I want to introduce Cathy, who has worked for my father who is 98 years old for several years part-time.

She is a fantastic caretaker, doing everything from cooking to cleaning to medication...you name it, she does it.(She actually runs when my dad rings his bell.) She is sooo dependable

She has worked as a home health aide for a few years and now just got her CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant certificate.

She wants to work part time day or night in any borough of New York, but does prefer Queens or Manhattan.  She is a mature woman in her forties.

She is available immediately.

Please contact me to follow up on this and I will put you in touch with her.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, enjoyable Fourth of July!

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
10 park Ave 7H
New Yori, N.Y. 10016
718 415 4369 (cell)
212 684 0281