[Fredslist] Gurkha Cigar Event and Black Jack Tournament Tonight at Matador Cigars

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:08:28 EDT 2010

Matador Cigars presents the Event of the Summer with Gurkha Cigars

This Thursday
  July 1st (5-10pm)
You are Invited to Gurkha Cigar Event & Black Jack Tournament
  Event Cigar Deals
Buy 3 Get 1 + Raffle Ticket
Buy 5 Get 2 + 2 Raffle Tickets
Buy 12 Get 5 + 5 Raffle Tickets

Gurkha Raffle Prizes:
Shirts, Hats, Mugs, Humidor, Cigars, His Majesty Reserve

FREE Food & Beverages:
Catered by Bellagio Restaurant
Event Info
Matador Cigars
38 Lincoln Avenue
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
July 1st, 2010
5:00PM-10:00PM

Upcoming Events
Gurkha Cigar Event of the Summer
Event Sponsors

Visit Our Sponsor
Quick Links
Our Website
ProductsServices
More About Us
To Our Customers
At Matador Cigars we truly appreciate your patronage, and we just want
to say thank you!

Forward email

This email was sent to david at automatic-mail.com by info at matadorcigars.com
.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by

Matador Cigars | 38 Lincoln Avenue | Roslyn Heights | NY | 11577