[Fredslist] Right Side of Brain: Here's a left-handed invitation.

Alan J Schwartz alan at ajslaw.com
Sat Jan 30 22:00:23 EST 2010

  I have to agree with Scott.
 Didn't we learn anything about empathy from Deidre and Dan earlier
this  week?
 Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
 Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
 1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
 Garden City, NY 11530-2900
 Telephone:  (516) 248-6311[with optional paging]
 Facsimile:  (516) 294-2954
 Cellular:  (516) 242-4650
 E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com
 Website:  www.ajslaw.com
 LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz [1]
 This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only
for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally
privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or
proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product,
that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s),
you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or
any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and
any attachments from your computer. Thank you. BODY {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }