[Fredslist] Seminars

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 11:23:20 EST 2010

To all of you who weathered the storm, delayed appointments  and kept your
reservation for Dan and Diedre's seminar, my heartfelt  thanks.
Gathering you all together after you have reserved your seat  and lunch has
been ordered is a time cosuming task.   We have so many  talented members
of Gotham who go out of their way to help us  all.  Your appreciation for the
work we all do is shown by your  attendance.  That says "Thank you" to us
all.
There are more seminars to come.  Watch the subject line  HEAR YE, HEAR
YE.....for the next exciting seminar.