[Fredslist] potential wine tasting/dinner venue for gotham

Margaret Livits mglivits at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:46:08 EST 2010

I think there was some confusion over my wine post. There is no event
planned at the moment because we are in the stage of trying to find a venue.
The Italian Wine Merchants is too expensive for the young professional
group, but I thought it could be great for a bigger gotham group and just
wanted to pass the information along. Of course, we will let everyone know
when we have our young pros dinner planned!

With that said, any recommendations for a restaurant in Manhattan with a
private room and a 30-40 dollar dinner prefix would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Margaret