[Fredslist] Update on CT divorce

Tuber, Nancy NTUBER at elliman.com
Wed Jan 27 13:42:38 EST 2010

Gotham:

For those of you who were so nice to respond to my young friend's plea
for assistance (esp. Rona Wexler, Judith Heft, Kelly Welles, Katalin
Goencz and the nameless member in CT who recommended Robert Fiedler -
860-559-1833 - who we should recruit!) I just thought I would update you
on his status.  Her lawyer did not show up, case has been postponed, no
one is in jail, he thinks her lawyer is getting fed up, and he has an
appt with above mentioned non-member.  A much happier camper, who says
thank you to all!!  (The young man is a web site administrator - does
Gotham need one??  Now that we all know his personal life....)

Thanks again.

Nancy Tuber

Prudential Douglas Elliman