[Fredslist] Baruch Masters in Marketing student looking for a Internship

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Tue Jan 26 14:00:49 EST 2010

Gothamites,

Please meet Urvashi!

     Urvashi is my phenomenal mentee from Baruch (Thank You Mike Appell
& Mel Lazar for inviting me to the Baruch EOC Mentoring Progam!) and I'm
assisting her in getting an internship in Hospitality, Media,
Advertising or large non-profits industries.

     She has a desire to intern with a large firm (ABCDisney, ESPN, J
Walter Thompson, Red Cross, etc).

     Any introductions or recommendations you could make would be
appreciated.

     Her resume is attached (any pointers on tweaking that resume are
also welcome).

     Thanks!

--
-- Raj