[Fredslist] FW: Dont miss Our 2nd WORMHOLE Event!

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Mon Jan 25 22:09:20 EST 2010

Note from Dr. Dan

From: Antonio Saillant [mailto:angellightpictures at nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:13 AM
To: Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD
Subject: Our 2nd Event!

Following up on our successful first network/invest event (9 units now
sold!), we have scheduled another event (Featuring J. Robert Spencer):

February 3rd
7:00 P.M. @ Terrazza Toscana
742 Ninth Ave  (corner of 50th St.)
New York, NY  10019

Come join us! Network and Meet/Greet the Guests.

Speakers to Include:

Dr. Dan Schaefer:  http://www.danschaeferphd.com/about_dan.shtml
<http://www.danschaeferphd.com/about_dan.shtml>
Antonio Saillant:  (Angel Light Pictures)
Tony Dovolani:  ("Dancing with the Stars" Sensation, via video
presentation)  -  http://www.dovolani.com/ <http://www.dovolani.com/>
J. Robert Spencer:  (Tony Winning "Jersey Boys", "Next to Normal")  -
http://www.jrobertspencer.com/ <http://www.jrobertspencer.com/>
Raw Leiba:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2836170
<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2836170>

Wormhole (Sci Fi/Thriller) Brief:

http://www.stocks-eye.com/Temp/Wormhole/WormholeBrief.pdf
<http://www.stocks-eye.com/Temp/Wormhole/WormholeBrief.pdf>

If this project is of interest to your friends, please feel free to
forward.  Any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.

All my best,

Antonio