[Fredslist] Mayor Cory A. Booker & Congressman Patrick J. Murphy Event

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Jan 25 03:29:53 EST 2010

Anyone interested in attending an event I am a host for, for Mayor Cory A. Booker AND Congressman Patrick J. Murphy.

Date: Monday, January 25, 2010
Time: 6:30P - 9:00P
Hiro Ballroom - 88 Ninth Avenue between 16th & 17th Streets

Email and let me know if you want to attend it's a young professionals event.

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>