[Fredslist] An invitation from Creative Edge Parties to all of Gotham!

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq. victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Fri Jan 22 17:09:16 EST 2010

Hello Gotham -

The lovely and talented Stella Rankin of Creative Edge Parties has extended
an invitation to all of Gotham!

Creative Edge is a very special catering and events company who's events are
over the top special!

They are having a celebration on Thursday, January 28th at the Times Center
from 5:30 to 8:30 - showcasing a decade of their clients' favorite foods,
sweets and cocktails!

Stella has graciously invited any and all of Gotham to come and play!

Info below! Please RSVP to Stella directly at
Srankin at creativeedgeparties.com. Thanks and ENJOY! (PS - you can visit Klein
Zelman for cocktails first and then head over!)

Come Celebrate a New Decade and 20 Years of Creative Edge Parties

242. West 41 Street (between 7 & 8)

The Times Center

5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Thursday, January 28th, 2010

R.S.V.P - stella at creativeedgeparties.com

Creative Edge Parties is a unique company within the catering/events
industry in the US.   With twenty years of experience, we are the leading
"go to resource" for all events that need a combination of innovative fresh
food with immense operational expertise.  Having produced events for over
12,000 guests, and created most of the NY catering industries trends,
Creative Edge never stops .  Our team has a depth of knowledge unsurpassed.
You will benefit from each of our departments putting their strengths
together to produce your event.

Stella Rankin

Event Director

CREATIVE EDGE PARTIES

110 Barrow Street

New York, NY 10014

P. 212.741.3000 ext 33.

F. 212.741.3888

www.creativeedgeparties.com

Having a name likes ours is a big responsibility. It inspires us to extend
creativity beyond the expected - new ideas in food and menus, sourcing local
or exotic ingredients, finding the perfect location, providing custom
design, being creative with budgets, making private events more personal,
more grand, and fundraisers more fundable. Most important, making the entire
process of planning an event more enjoyable and satisfying - from the first
time you call us to the morning after. We do it everyday, we've been doing
it for 20 years and we still get excited at the thought of doing it for you.
Please explore our site; there are many things to discover here.
<http://www.creativeedgeparties.com> www.creativeedgeparties.com

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq. President

MindShift Resources, Inc.

Executive, Professional Development and Life Coaching

O: +1.516.640.6260  |  M: +1.917.418.2299

Victoria@ MindShiftResources.com

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.