[Fredslist] RENATTO - MANY BOOKS TO GET RID OF... NEED SUGGESTIONS

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Fri Jan 22 11:07:07 EST 2010

Thanks to all for many good suggestions.  The overwhelming majority
suggested a library, and that is where they are going.

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_
<https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>