[Fredslist] Credit Check

Mitlin Financial lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Fri Jan 22 07:51:28 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am looking to run a credit check on a person/company who is looking
to sublease space from me.

Can anyone guide me on:
1) A compny that I can use to run the credit check.  I do not do this
often.

2)What is needed from this person/company in order to authorize me to
run the credit check?

Thank you,

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466
www. mitlinfinancial.com

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance | Estate Planning | Asset
Management

Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
and advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors,
Inc., Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are
unaffiliated.

Trading instructions sent via email may not be honored. Please contact
my office at (631)952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800)747-6111
Option 1 for all buy and sell orders. Please me advised that
communications regarding trades in your account are for informational
purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and
statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. The text of
this communication is confidential and use by any person who is not
the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this
communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of
this communication without copying or further dissemination. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such
as social security numbers and account numbers via email.