[Fredslist] MANY BOOKS TO GET RID OF... NEED SUGGESTIONS

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Jan 21 21:29:12 EST 2010

Hi David,

Good thinking.

I had a similar challenge a few years ago with some five hundred books and Fredslist produced several options include Katrina-torn Lousianna, libraries, hospitals, struggling private and public schools. However, for reasons of logistics and cartage (which the donor is asked to provide in most instances), I chose the High School for Leadership downtown. Indeed, I have an open invitation to speak about the books that most influence my life. Fred is a trustee, I believe.  And several other members I believe are on the advisory board.

It was very gratifying to donate a lifelong collection to such a worthy cause....and get a tax deduction.

Good luck,

Kelly

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
300 West 55th St.  #10M
New York, NY 10019

Cell  917-626-8590
Fax  212-541-5900

WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Optimizing Business & Personal Financial Assets