[Fredslist] Room rental at Gurney's Inn, Montauk

Nicole Passman npassman at starkcarpet.com
Wed Jan 20 10:41:04 EST 2010

Hello

I have a timeshare at Gurney's Inn in Montauk that I am not able to use
for the dates Friday, April 30th through Friday May 7th.  Gurney's is a
wonderful hotel and spa located right on the beach, with a full service
salon and gym, as well as high quality restaurants on the property.
This is generally a wonderful week out in Montauk, as the large crowds
have not yet arrived.

If you are interested in all of part of the week, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole Koenig Passman

STARK CARPET