[Fredslist] J E T S

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Jan 18 23:25:25 EST 2010

J E T SAs long-time season ticket holders to the Jets, my husband and son are thrilled. Too much to hope for next week's game to be in NJ, but at least the stadium they will play in has a dome. The last home game was too cold for tail-gating.

I'm hoping for  the Jets in the Super Bowl - but I'll watch on TV. I'm a much bigger baseball than football fan :-).
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com