[Fredslist] Picciano & Scahill Seeks No Fault Insurance Defense Attorney

cecilia alers cecilia at alersconsulting.com
Fri Jan 15 14:33:58 EST 2010

Picciano & Scahill, P.C., a leading Insurance Defense firm based in
Westbury, N.Y., seeks qualified candidate to lead No-Fault Litigation
Department of 22 lawyer firm.  Candidate will supervise No-Fault department
of 5 attorneys. Applicant must have 5+ years of relevant experience in PIP
defense litigation with proven appellate and trial experience.  Resume
should reflect relevant trial experience and appellate work. Salary and
benefits commensurate with experience. Excellent Opportunity. Interested
candidates should Email resume tohr at psnylaw.com.  NO PHONE CALLS please.

Best,

Cecilia Alers

President, Cecilia Alers Consulting, LLC

An Award Winning Marketing & Public Relations Firm

Watch my client's Press Conf at the Javits Center:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RMHO0TZej0

Watch my client on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric:

http://mlg.com/Movies/AttNews_Madoff_31709.html

P:  516.680.0219

E:  Cecilia at AlersConsulting.com

www.alersconsulting.com