[Fredslist] 2010 and Gotham

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jan 14 13:49:57 EST 2010

Hi Everyone

It's so exciting to see all of the renewals coming in!  2010 promises to be
a great year for Gotham and its members.  The Group Chairs and Group
Coordinators are planning great meetings with guests, member spotlights and
different formats for different meetings -so stay tuned for meeting notices
for your group and join in the networking!

Remember to take advantage of the benefits of membership, attend your group
meetings, complete your profile, ride the circuit, sign up for the mentor
program, join one of our softball teams, comment on a blog, join the Book
Club discussions, look through the website and search by industry to make
contacts in your industry or industries where you want to learn more.. and
do I even need to mention the power of Fredslist??

So, if  like me you are a procrastinator, the time is now. pay your dues
online today or tomorrow and avoid the $50 late fee and retain your seat..
the word is out there and we have a waiting list for certain seats.

To pay online by credit card,  go to www.gothamnetworking.com and log in to
the member's side - your pay now button will be waiting for you.

Looking forward to networking with each of you this year!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com