[Fredslist] Reminder - Ride the Circuit to Gotham Hispanic Breakfast on January 12

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Fri Jan 8 17:01:32 EST 2010

Hola Gotham,

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Please ride the circuit to our next Gotham Hispanic breakfast meeting on
Tuesday, January 12th at 8:30am at Benjamin's Steak House as we continue to
build on our success from our last breakfast meeting.  The address is 52 E.
41st St in Manhattan.

Please let me know via email if you can attend and whether you would like to
bring guests. The cost for this breakfast for circuit-riders and non-Gotham
members is $25 and you may pay in advance using the following link:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1663
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1663&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

Looking forward to seeing you there!