[Fredslist] Not for profit attorney needed - post partum depression focus

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 22:05:39 EST 2010

Gotham - a friend is involved with a Brooklyn based group that is developing a not-for-profit around post partum depression issues.

Anyway for a number of reasons, I am unable to help them out with the basic legal stuff they need - bylaws, initial corporate action, etc....

They have no money for an attorney - but a number of the board members are active within the Brooklyn community and I would anticipate that it might be a good networking opportunity for the right person

If you are interested in a little probono work - please let me know and I will pass it on

Thanks
Susan Zinder
(women's group)