[Fredslist] Announcing Gotham Seminars on Long Island

Janet Castrogiovanni jdgrosso at optonline.net
Thu Jan 7 16:04:01 EST 2010

Happy New Year to my Fellow Gotham Members,

Exciting News for Gotham Members of the Long Island Groups:

Gotham is bringing the Gotham seminar series to Long Island.  I will be
coordinating the series of seminars that Gotham members would like to
bring forth on Long Island.  In order to present a seminar, you need to
be a member of one of the Gotham Long Island Groups.
Anyone who is interested in being a presenter in 2010 should send me an
email, which should include a brief description of what their subject
is.

More information to follow...

Thank you,

Janet