[Fredslist] Gotham Golf event

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Jan 4 15:26:11 EST 2010

This year's Golf Outing will take place on Monday June 14 at the
Engineers Country Club. As you all know this is always a great day for
fun and networking.  I am forming a committee and we will have our first
meeting on Thursday Jan 28, 2010 at 4PM in Fred's office. Please let me
know if you are interested in being on the committee. It requires
attendance at 2 or 3 meetings and some help with recruiting
participants. We need at least 2 member from each group.
Please email me if you plan to participate.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.