[Fredslist] Come Ride The Circuit to EAST END, March 10th @ 12P

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 14:27:21 EST 2010

Subj: Next meeting of Gotham East End - March 10th, 2010, 12:00PM

Hi All –

We are looking forward to the next meeting of Gotham East End! We are going to have a spotlight presentation done by our very own Joel Breiter, Wealth Advisor & Stephanie Scarlata, Director of UBS Global Asset Management to discuss current market environment and how to navigate financial markets (see attachment).  There has been tremendous feedback and we will have some additional guests joining us.

Lunch will be on March 10th, 2010,
12:00 at the Southampton Inn, in the Oso Restaurant
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-6500
The cost is $45 for guests.

Please feel free to invite guests, just clear it with me so I can do a conflict check and make sure we don’t have competing businesses at the table. (Keep in mind that some overlap might be fine at times, as long as I can clear it with the core members first). Anyone who is not a member of East End can pay online at www.gothamnetworking.com. Just click on calendar/upcoming events and go to March 10th/East End. No walk-ins or money at the door please.

Also, we will be circulating a list describing each of your specialties and area of business, so please forward to me a brief description at your earliest convenience and I’ll include you on the list.

Please RSVP by email as soon as possible so we can reserve your seat at the table.

Paul, Victoria and I are looking forward to seeing you there!

Jason

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com