[Fredslist] GOTHAM LI SEMINAR SERIES KICK-OFF

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Fri Feb 26 12:07:41 EST 2010

Greetings,

As a follow up to Janet's invitation - I am thrilled to be kicking off the LI Seminar Series -
on Planning for the Family -  Elder Care and Special Needs Issues

Please feel free to email me with your questions and concerns in advance
of the seminar.
I want to make sure that everyone who attends receives  "real value" from the program
We are going to be very practical in providing solutions to your problems.

The presentation will be interactive with the attendees.

I am looking forward to seeing you on March 24th!

Warm Regards from snowy Long Island,
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo
vincent at vjrussolaw.com