[Fredslist] An Exciting Evening with Beauty Cares - SUN Feb. 28th - 6pm

Heidi Simon hsimon111 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 25 14:44:58 EST 2010

Come be inspired this Sunday Feb 28th at 6pm

Beauty Cares is an incredible organization run by a friend of mine.

We give a 'day of beauty' to women of domestic violence and are holding a
fundraiser immediately after the event.

Please read the invitation and contact me if you would like to attend.

I have a number of free passes so you are welcome to be my guest.

There will be a silent auction with incredible items.

Watch and forward to everyone - especially women! ... it's 70 seconds, it's
so unbelievably powerful - please help make this the most viral video ever!
www.youtube.com/beautycares

Here are what a few of the women had to say at a past event:

"I will never forget this day because it made me feel so special and unique.
I made peace within myself."

"Today gave me an insight that there are good people in the world who care."

"Today I was no longer a survivor of domestic violence - yet a woman,
again."

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon

XpressCash Services

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Tel: 201-647-0142

Fax: 707-281-1723

Who is Beauty Cares? Watch our incredibly powerful 70 second video at:

http://www.vimeo.com/9046943

Please join us at the following event and forward to everyone you know
who loves to have a good time and help others.

<http://gallery.mailchimp.com/032ef5507dd604674f599460d/images/INVITE_f.jpg>

<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=60a8048b96&e=015ca1b218>

<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=81ce21a974&e=015ca1b218> Click here to purchase a ticket or donate
now - Thank you!
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=5c93a1ee2c&e=015ca1b218>

Dear Friends,

According to the National Council on Domestic Violence:

 * one in four women experience domestic violence in their lifetime

  * 1.3 million women a year

  * one in three are assaulted by their husband

Our guest speaker is the incredible Dr. Andrew Jacono, National Chairman of
Face to Face - a plastic surgeon who performs countless pro-bono surgery on
survivors of domestic violence: see his RIVETING January 2010 television
interview here:

 /www.youtube.com/watch?
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=4046c743c8&e=015ca1b218>
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=cd67e4d9d4&e=015ca1b218> v=0lSC23BiZp8
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=6133785c52&e=015ca1b218>

>From one of the women who participated in our Breakthrough Experience:

  "This meant looking at myself in a different light, seeing my true beauty
and learning that there is something better for me."

To learn more about the impact Beauty Cares has on survivors of domestic
violence, please visit:

http://www.beautycares.
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=40ba00de23&e=015ca1b218>
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=c3d518ebf8&e=015ca1b218> org/testimonials.html

Join us for an evening of celebration with champagne, delicious food,
wonderfully inspiring stories, exciting auction items from:
Alto, The Four Seasons, Victor de Souza, top spas across the city - and so
much more!

You will help us transform lives of those in a tough situation.

Can't wait to see you there!

Aryn K Quinn

CEO and Founder

<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=032ef5507dd604674f5994
60d&id=89e0616192&e=015ca1b218> www.BeautyCares.org

60d&id=cef4fba772&e=015ca1b218&c=212c0a7957>  | Update
<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=032ef5507dd604674f599460d&
id=cef4fba772&e=015ca1b218>  Profile | Forward
<http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=032ef5507dd604674f599460d&id=212
c0a7957&e=015ca1b218>  to a Friend

<http://beautycares.us1.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=032ef5507dd604674f5
99460d&id=212c0a7957&e=015ca1b218>

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon

XpressCash Services

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Tel: 201-647-0142

Fax: 707-281-1723

XpressCash. Fund, Grow & Protect Your Business Income!

Would you benefit from increased cash flow, lower fees & revenue generating
opportunities?

Merchant Processing Including all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check
Guarantee, ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift & Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance, &
ATMs

Do you know how Identity Theft can impact your employees and the
productivity of your business?

Identity Theft Protection Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.
P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?