[Fredslist] Make it Your Business: Hire Qualified Workers with Impaired Vision

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:24:47 EST 2010

Hello,

Our partners at VISIONS asked that we share the attached upcoming
invitation regarding their Make it Your Business:  Hire Qualified
Workers with Impaired Vision breakfast,

Tuesday, March 23rd at 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mkada Beach
at the Mayors Office directly at 212-788-6771.

All the best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Union Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971