[Fredslist] Help Needed for Ill teen and her family

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 08:57:51 EST 2010

Gotham - the 15 year old daughter of a good friend who lives in Chicago is very ill with clinical depression and anxiety so severe that she is having trouble attending school on a regular basis and her physician and current teachers are recommending that she attend a residential treatment facility.  Needless to say, this is very hard on her parents.  Do any of you have positive experiences with any such facilities that you would be willing to share with my friend?  Please let me know and I will pass on the information to him and his wife.

Thanks - she is a special and talented kid but she is in a very scary place

Susan