[Fredslist] Do you want fries with that?

Nicole Passman npassman at starkcarpet.com
Mon Feb 22 16:48:17 EST 2010

Hello Gothamites

My husband and I are the proud owners of a small gourmet take out
restaurant in Merrick, Long Island, named Souper Fry.  He is a Culinary
Institute grad, so the quality of food is amazing, and he specializes in
hand cut French fries with over 15 dipping sauces, house-made soups,
pressed wraps and just about the best burgers on the Island.  We're on
the web at www.souperfry.com, but better yet, we would love to extend a
warm welcome to all the Gotham family to come and visit us. Please ask
for my husband, Jon, and he will make sure to give you a free order of
fries with your meal, and I promise, you won't leave unhappy!

Souper Fry

1762 Merrick Ave, Merrick, NY 11566 (516) 442-1330

Best,

Nicole

Nicole Koenig Passman

STARK CARPET