[Fredslist] The Second Annual Blogger Party

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 10:13:23 EST 2010

Good morning
 Gotham !

  For those of you who missed my prior emails I am happy to invite you to
 Gotham 's second annual blogger party. It will be on
  Thursday, March 11, 2010 at Novita Trattoria on
 Franklin Avenue
  in Garden City. People will
  be meeting for drinks starting at 5:30 p.m. and those of us who
  are staying for dinner will be sitting down approximately 1 hour later.
  Anyone who writes a blog, comments on the blogs, reads the blogs, appreciates
  the blogs or even is aware that we publish blogs are invited to attend.

  It was a very successful networking event last year and I'm sure this year
  will be just as successful. This is an open event. All are welcome and you
  are encouraged to bring guests. You do not have to be a Gotham
  member to attend, only a fan of the blogs or the bloggers.

  Everyone will be paying for their own dinner and/or drinks. Please RSVP to me
  directly and let me know whether you will be just having drinks or also
  staying for dinner so that  I can provide an accurate headcount.

  Rona Gura