[Fredslist] I second Rona Re: A Schwartz

cssomma at yahoo.com cssomma at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 10:48:10 EST 2010

I can only add that I too have needed the expertise that only Alan and his office can provide. Without getting into much detail, my oldest son was involved in a fight this past summer. Although his part was minor, I was furious! I had no knowledge of this incident, until detectives knocked on my door exactly 5 min after Chris told me what happened and we agreed to go to the police the next day. Of course, that did not happen. The Garden City detectives were very nice----but for the life of me I could not remember Alan's last name (no offense Alan, I'm sure at the time I could not even remember my own name. To make a long story short, I rec'd counsel that I could not live with. Having met Alan numerous times at cocktail parties, the golf outing...with the help of Scott Klein, We had our first meeting. It was like sitting with family. Alan has such a well run office and so many contacts within the Nassau County court system, I knew we were in good hands. Riva made us fee comfortable, Sean who looked like he was Chris' age (obviously not) took Chris aside and they bonded. As we left that first meeting-Chris said "This is where we need to be." As we are set to hopefully wrap things up next month with terms that are appropriate, I'm 100 percent certain we would not be happy with anyone else. Face it, nothing is happy when it is criminal. Does Alan treat me differently because of my affiliation with Gotham? If I had to bet on it, he treats all clients as though the were just as important. That's why I would NEVER hesitate to recommend his firm. Hoping we only see each other at meetings or parties, in the future! Thank you, Alan