[Fredslist] humanitarian medical trip to Sikkim in India needs a gastroscope

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Sat Feb 20 06:08:08 EST 2010

Gotham: some miracle work, please:

>From a friend planning a humanitarian trip to Sikkim (India) to help
hospitals there receive much-needed medical equipment:

"I've had a request from Dr. Hwang for a gastroscope to be delivered to
Gangtok Hospital. Don't know if there is a donated instrument that anyone on
your listserve might know about, but love it if you might help if possible.
Like to take it with us on our trip; leaving on March 6"

Let me know if you can successfully appeal to a doctor to donate this piece
of equipment to people who REALLY need it. Fred's List can do amazing
things! Thanks.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC and e-giving