[Fredslist] Long Island Offices Needed for Mediation

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu Feb 18 13:11:43 EST 2010

My officemate is looking for conference room access on Long Island for a
mediation. If anyone can help, please contact Devora directly.

Thanks,
Mike Steger
Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC
www.steger-law.com <http://www.steger-law.com/>

We're looking for a law firm from which we can borrow two conference room
type spaces for a mediation all day on March 10, 2010 on Long Island.
Huntington, Woodbury, Melville, Plainview area would be ideal. Likely 5
people will need to be accommodated (two people each side and the mediator).
Best would be some place where we would not get kicked out at 5:00 if it
looks like staying later might get the mediation done.

Thanks!

Devora L. Lindeman, Esq.
Senior Counsel
Greenwald Doherty LLP
Offices in New York * New Jersey * Connecticut
Tel. 845-589-9300 x 111 / 212-644-1310
Fax 845-638-2707
 <mailto:dl%40greenwaldllp.com> dl at greenwaldllp.com