[Fredslist] The Second Annual Blogger Party

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 09:49:28 EST 2010

Good morning Gotham!

For those of you who missed my first emailI I am happy to announce Gotham's second annual blogger party. It will be on Thursday, March 11, 2010 at Novita Trattoria on Franklin Avenue in Garden City. People will be meeting for drinks starting at 5:30 p.m. and those of us who are staying for dinner will be sitting down approximately 1 hour later.  Anyone who writes a blog, comments on the blogs, reads the blogs, appreciates the blogs or even is aware that we publish blogs are invited to attend.

It was a
very successful networking event last year and I'm sure this year will
be just as successful. This
is an open event. All are welcome and you are encouraged to bring guests. You do not have to be a Gotham
member to attend, only a fan of the blogs or the bloggers.

Everyone
will be paying for their own dinner and/or drinks. Please RSVP to me
directly and let me know whether you will be just having drinks or also
staying for dinner so that  I can provide an accurate headcount.

For those of you who read our blogs, you know that Sarah Palin is a fan of our blogs.  I am sure that in some way, shape, or form she will be making a return appearance. So this is an event not to be missed.

Rona Gura