[Fredslist] Request for Sponsors

Tuber, Nancy NTUBER at elliman.com
Tue Feb 16 14:21:38 EST 2010

Gotham:

Digital Laundry Productions is looking for sponsors for a new TV show and web site, eHarlemTV and eHarlemTV.com, slated to launch in March.  The ½ hour TV news show covers arts & entertainment, health & fitness, real estate, night life, food, local interest.  It is the first news show dedicated to a single community; East Harlem is the first in a projected series detailing NY neighborhood life.

Sponsorship can be local, such as mom & pop stores, to nationwide, such as banks, insurance companies, corporations (but on this level, local decision-makers are the best contact) or anything in between.  Feel free to check out eHarlemTV.com for a sample of the show - and to see why I'm so excited about this venture.  Please feel free to call me or Dennis Hamilton, Digital Laundry, 917-720-3686 for more information.

Thank you -

Nancy Tuber

Prudential Douglas Elliman

646 872 7662