[Fredslist] Accounts Payable/Acocunting Assistant with Degreee needed for Private investment firm

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Thu Feb 11 16:42:32 EST 2010

Hello Gotham.

Please have Accounting Assistants with strong Accounts Payable experience contact me regarding the below opening.

Feel free and have qualified candidates respond to this e-mail

Accounts Payable/Accounting Assistant

We are an established, dynamic, private investment management firm located in midtown Manhattan.  Focused on highly satisfied client relationships, we invest globally for a nationwide client base of high net worth individuals and institutions.

Our ideal candidate will be meticulously detail-oriented, energetic, a problem solver, and possess strong communication skills.  You must be proficient in Microsoft office (in particular Excel, Word) and be familiar with MAS90 or similar products. Bachelors Degree, accounting major preferred, and at least 3 years of previous accounting experience, including AP, is required to be considered for the position.

Responsibilities for this position will include:

 *   processing accounts payable transactions daily including coding
 *   comparing to contracts or obtaining managerial approval
 *   working with vendors to resolve issues or answer inquiries
 *   maintaining accounts payable records and other accounting department files
 *   assisting with the month end closing and other accounting and finance related projects
 *   providing administrative support to the accounting department as needed.

Your ability to grow within this position is limited only by your level of efficiency and your desire to learn new tasks and perform them well.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com<http://www.roberthalf.com>
www.rhi.com<http://www.rhi.com>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.