[Fredslist] Lefty Group meets Thursday, February 18

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:46:27 EST 2010

 As a Rightie, I am happy to say that I was the very first, and possibly the
only one thus far, of the entire tribe that is attending as one of six
Righties that are being 'allowed" to attend this "Leftie Fest".

I am interested in "building a bridge" to see how we can build a consensus.
Bringing the lefties and righties to some middle ground. An effort to bring
grass roots networking to the forefront of Gotham...

But more importantly, any type of 'separatist' movement needs to be
addressed anywhere it raises it's unappealing ways.

Can you imagine if the Women's Group took a poll to see if they should allow
men to attend their meetings??? I happen to know the Women's Group welcomes
guys with open arms, even though only one brave guy was at the last Gotham
Women's Group Meeting.  He had a very nice time.

Can't wait to not bump elbows with the Lefties but to have a meeting of the
minds...

Counting the days until Feb 18 for this momentous event.

Susan Cleary
Downtown Gotham /Bandit Group Coordinator

Ideal Health/Trump Network
www.trumpnetwork.com/susancleary