[Fredslist] Lefties! Raise your left hand...

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Thu Feb 11 06:34:28 EST 2010

Lefties! Raise your LEFT hand...
Proudly hold it high... Be counted in!

Because Gotham Lefty meets one week from today!

Imagine, an entire table of lefties. No bumping elbows. No
scrunching looking for that extra inch of room.

Lefties, run, don't walk, to the link below and sign up. Because
there's plenty of room for you! We'll dine like kings and queens
and share our stories of life in a right-handed world.

In addition, we will accommodate up to 6 seats for righties (at
a separate table, of course, to avoid bumping elbows).

These 6 seats will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Righties, please make your reservations with me directly by calling
347-920-3272 or sending me an email. I will confirm by email that
we have room for you.

In the meantime, there's still room at the big table for those who
are left-handed and don’t want to be "LEFT OUT" of the exciting
Lefty Group meeting at 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club on
Thursday, February 18, 2010. Follow this link TODAY:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1878&eventType=1

Or, for additional information, contact me at…
Gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
347-920-3272

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth