[Fredslist] Lefty Group meets Thursday, February 18

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Tue Feb 9 12:21:59 EST 2010

The Gotham poll: "Should righties be allowed to attend the
lefty lunch?" currently stands at...

61% No
38% Yes

It's close enough that the Tribal Council has decided that we will
open the meeting to a limited number of righties. We will have
room for only 6 seats for righties (at a separate table to avoid
bumping elbows).

These 6 seats will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Righties, please make your reservations with me directly by calling
347-920-3272 or sending me an email. I will confirm by email that
we have room for you.

In the meantime, there's still room at the big table for those who
are left-handed and don’t want to be "LEFT OUT" of the exciting
Lefty Group meeting at 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club on
Thursday, February 18, 2010. Follow this link TODAY:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1878&eventType=1

Or, for additional information, contact me at…
Gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
347-920-3272

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth