[Fredslist] Cleaning woman- Plainview LI

irene at eldercarenyc.org irene at eldercarenyc.org
Mon Feb 8 21:03:24 EST 2010

Hi Gotham
It is a real eye opener to be experiencing elder care as a consumer. ( Oy but more on this later)  I, the expert Geriatric Care Manager turned consumer, am responsible for the care management of my mother-in-law. She lives in Plainview in a very small house but because of failing health needs help cleaning. Can you recommend a cleaning woman you both trust and think does a good job?

Thank you very much
Irene Zelterman
NY Heathcare Group
718-797-4418