[Fredslist] An Exciting Young Professional Intro!

Jennifer Berger jenniber93 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 15:21:13 EST 2010

Hello Gotham,

I am very enthusiastic about our next Young Professional introduction-- Gotham, meet Sarah Tobol, daughter of Gotham's amazing webmaster Mitch Tobol.  (I suggest you make your family a Gotham family too).

A little more about Sarah:  Sarah Tobol graduated from Boston University with a degree in English and is currently working as a Production Assistant and Writer for the Brooklyn Eagle newspaper. Her professional goals are to continue as a writer and to venture further into the field of graphic design. Through Gotham, Sarah hopes to establish contacts in journalism and also graphic design. She is looking forward to finding a great mentor within Gotham and is to building some fruitful relationships.  To contact her with information, advice or thoughts email her at: sjtobol at gmail.com.

Also reminding you, that if you are interested in joining the Young Pros for a Museum Tour and Brunch on February 20th to email us asap! (jberger at fredslist.com / lbourne at fredslist.com).

Have a great day,

Jenny Berger and Leah Bourne
Co-Chairs, Gotham Young Professionals