[Fredslist] Response to Cross-Generational Networking question aspromised

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Fri Feb 5 11:23:13 EST 2010

Hi, Phyllis:

Thanks for the thoughtful response to this question.  I think it validated
that I am doing the right thing despite certain gaps in pop cultural
references!  I think your idea of posting the question and response will be
helpful to other Gotham members facing similar situations.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

Main No:  (212) 753-4272

Direct Line:  (212) 572-6204