[Fredslist] trying to pay for today's luncheon with Bandit

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Feb 4 13:35:58 EST 2010

Gotham, please be very careful inputting data when making Gotham payments
online.

First, if you have a problem with a Gotham payment, please call me. I can
help you.

Second, the payment situation that appeared on Fred's List today was
rejected due a typo in the street address (please use a space between the
house number and the street name) and an incorrect zip code (it must
contains numerals, never foreign symbols like the "`").  We provide payment
verification protection and either a compromised address and/or a foreign
symbol in the zip code will always cause a rejected transaction.

Third, this situation had nothing to do with ISPs or email providers. We
love them all!

I just wanted to clear the air.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert