[Fredslist] Two 13 year old cats

Alison Normandeau ANormandeau at mcrainsurance.com
Wed Feb 3 10:30:43 EST 2010

Hello,

My aunt, who lives in Stuyvesant Town, is sick in the hospital and it doesn't look like she will be able to care for her two 13 year old cats any longer.
We are looking for a new home or a non-kill rescue shelter for them to go to.  If you know anyone who is interested in adopting please send this on to them.  Or if you know of a great cat rescue in NYC or Long Island, please let me know.

The cats are brother (Thomas) and sister (Chloe) and they have lived their entire lives in the apartment with one owner. They are healthy but skittish around people that they are unfamiliar with.

Please let me know if you would like any additional info about the cats.  Thanks so much!

Alison Normandeau
Sales Executive
MCRA Insurance
Phone: 631-283-8000, Ext. 314
Fax: 631-287-2207

Support Us In The 2010 Relay For Life of the South Fork, NY
MCRA's team, Miracles Can Raise Awareness, is participating in this year's event. Please support our efforts to find a cure for cancer on our Fundraising Page: http://tiny.cc/mcrarelay4life