[Fredslist] In case of emergency

Michael Laurie mlaurie at heraldnb.com
Mon Feb 1 07:46:10 EST 2010

Just a FYI.

In this day of cell phones and PDA'si, we should all remember to add the person that we would want contacted in case of emergency under the heading ICE and then the persons name.

Emergency personnel will check under that heading if you are not able to communicate.

Have a great week.

Michael K. Laurie
Managing Director
Senior Vice President