[Fredslist] Gotham Suffolk Membership Category Openings

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Wed Dec 29 09:29:15 EST 2010

Greetings Gotham!

With January 19th being the first Gotham Team Suffolk meeting of 2011, I
wanted to give you some information on categories for membership that we
have open in our growing group:

Architecture

Attorney (several categories open)

Commercial Banking

Construction

Customer Service Management

Event Management

Fashion/Apparel

Government Relations

Interior Design

Manufacturing

Not-For-Profit

Optical

Payroll

Public Relations

Real Estate

Technology

Travel Services

While we are in "Suffolk" - we meet right on Commack Road in Commack - not
quite so far as you might have thought!!

Please reach out to me if you, or someone you know, might be interested in
guesting at our first meeting!

A happy, healthy and successful 2011 to all!

Best,

Deidre

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797

T - 516-496-PEAR(7327)

F - 516-496-7328

 <http://www.pearcoresolutions.com/> www.pearcoresolutions.com

Kolbe CertifiedT Consultant

Know Your MO.  Mine is 7572

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE NAMED
RECEIVER ONLY. THE TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY
USE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
DEIDRE SIEGEL AT PEAR CORE SOLUTIONS AND DESTROY THE RECEIVED COPY. THANK
YOU.