[Fredslist] If you want to explore the new census data

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 12:48:01 EST 2010

Census bureau provides a link to its interactive map widget (below).
Following that is information about "Social Explorer" which provides tools to view all sorts of data.  My son's mentor at Queens College, Prof. Andy Beveridge, developed and maintains it.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

 This tool is for 2005-9

The Census Bureau is using digital outreach to take advantage of America's focus on the upcoming release of apportionment data. Please be sure to visit the Bureau's interactive map widget that enables users to view the history of apportionment and our country’s changing population through the past century. The widget can be embedded on your website and will be updated when the 2010 data is released.

	Questions? Contact Us