[Fredslist] The premier Gotham event

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Dec 22 23:11:22 EST 2010

The 10th annual Gotham Golf outing will take place on June 6 2011 at the
Engineer's Country Club.
We are having the first committee meeting on Thursday February 3 at
Fred's office at 4PM.
  We would like to have at least one person from each group join the
committee. Not only will you have a great time, but you will get a
chance to meet  and network with Gotham members from other groups.
Case in point. A Gotham member said that he increased his annual
business by a very large multiple because he met someone while he was on
the committee.  If you wish to participate please send me an email and I
will add you to the list.

Best Wishes and Happy New year to all.