[Fredslist] spiderman tickets

Mikel J. Hoffman, Esq. mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 10:38:29 EST 2010

With all the press lately,  I have two tickets for tomorrows show available, again.  Two tickets for sold out show, Spiderman, Thursday night 12/23. Mezzanine (Flying Circle) row E, seats 101 and 102. Tickets cost me $137.00 each (regular $145.00) , but will take best offer. I will meet at the show.  The show is not cancelled.

Mikel J. Hoffman
Mikel J. Hoffman, PC
193 East Main St.
Babylon, New York 11702
631 661-2121
E-mail: mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Web Page: www.NYSLAW.com
Confidentiality Note: This electronic transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy the original message and all copies and notify us immediately by telephone at 631 661-2121 or by return e-mail. Thank you.