[Fredslist] Nancy's birthday

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 11:27:00 EST 2010

Dear David,

  In a burst of enthusiasm, you state this is Nancy's 23rd  birthday.  This
is going too far.  Nancy looks fantastic, true, but  let's be honest.  She
is, in fact, 26.  This is still quite young  and we all applaud Nancy for
her eternal youthfulness and all her other,  too many to count 'em,
attributes.  We know you meant well, David,  and in the spirit of diplomacy, won't
hold it against you.

 Fondly, etc etc,

Dear Nancy,

   How do you do it?  Wearing so many hats,  all fitting and looking so
well, and still just 26 years old!  It is  truly amazing.  You are an
inspiration to us all.  Have a  wonderful day, and evening, and week, and holiday
season.  Don't think I  missed anything.  Oh, and look forward to seeing you
(at 26 and 1 day)  tomorrow at our Women's fashion meet-up.  Don't forget to
wear  your birthday hat.  Keep that glow, girl!

   With all best wishes,

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside  Drive
New York, NY 10025
(212) 865-0505 Tel & Fax
(917) 716-7690  Cell
iriswolinsky at aol.com

In a message dated 12/20/2010 10:56:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,